Starting a new business or anything brings lots of questions. And these questions are created because of doubts in your mind. If you are new to the franchise business and don’t have much knowledge of it, your head must be full of questions.
In this section, we have covered frequently asked questions that can help you build your own business.
1. WHAT IS PHARMA FRANCHISE?
The franchisee is originally derivated from French which literally means honesty or freedom.
Pharma franchise is the franchising of business where a company gives permission to a person or other company to sell its products by their name. In other words, it is an agreement between the franchisee and the franchiser.
Franchisee= entrepreneur who is going to buy a franchise
Franchiser= larger company which provides franchise
2. WHAT IS PCD PHARMA?
PCD= PROPAGANDA CUM DISTRIBUTION
PCD franchise refers authorization of distribution and marketing rights by the pharmaceutical firms to pharma distributors to use their name or name on behalf of the corporate which is purely monopoly based.
3. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PCD FRANCHISE AND PHARMA FRANCHISE
Pharma franchise requires huge amount of investment and thus is a bigger form of business. On the contrary, pcd franchises are restricted to smaller region and starting it doesn’t need big investment. Often both terms are used interchangeably by layman.
4. WHO CAN APPLY FOR PCD FRANCHISE?
DOCTORS MEDICINE WHOLESALERS
MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE PERSON WITH PHARMA EXPERIENCE
5. WHY PHARMA FRANCHISE IS BETTER THAN DOING JOB?
- You become your own boss
- Profitability factor
- Solely responsible for decision making
- Growth opportunity
6. SCOPE OF PCD PHARMA FRANCHISE BUSINESS?
With the current increasing demand for pharmaceutical products in India, it makes a bright future for the people associated with pharma sector. Also PCD Pharma business model is win-win for the PCD pharma company and the PCD pharma franchise.
7. REQUIREMENTS FOR PCD FRANCHISE COMPANY IN INDIA?
- Experience in pharma sector
- Good workplace or warehouse
- Drug license number (Wholesaler/Retailer)
- GST number or every other legal document
- Transport Road Permit (if applicable)
- Connections with doctors and hospitals
8. HOW MANY PRODUCTS DO WE HAVE AT PHARMA DRUGS & CHEMICALS AND HOW MANY DIVISIONS WITH THERAPEUTIC SEGMENTS?
We at pharma drugs & chemicals are dealing in four main divisions which includes allopathic as well as ayurvedic medicines which are more than 500 products in our portfolio.
- PHARMA DRUGS AND CHEMICALS
- INDORICH THERAPEUTICS
- SCOTHUMAN LIFESCIENCES
- SCOTBEAUTY HEALTHCARE
9. FACTORS ONE MUST ACCOUNT WHILE CHOOSING FRANCHISE PHARMA COMPANY?
- Company’s Revenue
- Price of Product compared with similar brand in market
- Product Range
- Availability of Products
- Products Packing
- Company Certification/Approvals
- Location of the Pharma Franchise
10. DO I GET DISCOUNT IN FRANCHISE BUSINESS? WHICH ONE IS BEETER? CASH DISCOUNT OR SCHEME DISCOUNT?
Yes. Pharma Franchise business also offers cash discount and scheme discount just similar to ethical products.
Cash Discount (CD) is better for the customer.
E.g. A person wants to purchase medicine with cost 100 rupees for one box.
- Under Cash Discount:
- Before discount cost of 10 box = 1000(100*10) i.e. 100 rupees per box and 10 rupees per strip.
- After discount cost of 10 box = (1000-100)900 i.e. 900/10=90 rupees per box and 9 rupees per strip.
- Under Scheme:
- If customer chooses scheme of 10+1
- The cost will be 1000 rupees for 11 boxes under this scheme i.e. cost of one strip is 1000/110=9.1 rupees approx.
Hence Cash Discount is more beneficial to customer than scheme.
11. MINIMUM AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT? DEPOSIT? SHOP OR SPACE REQUIRED?
As per company’s norms you don’t have to deposit any amount to take franchise but there is a minimum amount of 35,000/- required to start your business. For this 35,000/- you will get products and other promotional materials.
There is no compulsion from company’s side to have shop or space. That totally depends upon your choice.
12. ANY SALES TARGET?
Company offers certain sales target on the basis of your location, district or territory that you must achieve in order to get monopoly rights.
Pharma drugs & Chemicals was established in 2002 and located at beautiful city Chandigarh. Since then we are one of the most familiar PCD Pharma Franchise Company which deals in a wide range of injectable, analgesics, antibiotics, anti-infective, antiemetic, anti-ulcerant, hematinic as well as ayurvedic medicines.
Still question remain unanswered? Call us at +917889028274